Information Technology Services
- Setup and Install a Microsoft Windows Network. Exchange, DNS, Active Directory, group based permissions.
- Review of server logs, disk capacities, and general health of servers
- Wireless and Wired Setup and Security
- Offsite and Onsite backup
- VPN and Remote Access
- Backups and Disaster Recovery solutions
- Hardware Replacement
- Installation of recommended OS patches and service packs
- Software Support
- In-house Computer Repair
Eicreations can provide all of your ongoing IT management and support needs.
Complete Network Management and Computer Support
New Jersey Computer Repair Services
- Software Supported
- Microsoft Windows any version including server and older versions of Windows.
- Exchange 2000 and above.
- Microsoft Office xp and above.
- Virus Removal
- It is important to keep your computer data secure and safe. Having an up to date Virus Protection
Software is one of the most important responsibilities of safe, trouble free computing.
Without virus protection, viruses may destroy data, disclose data, replicate itself to friends,
and render your computer unusable.
If you suspect your computer system is infected with a virus and you have virus protection
software installed, it is recommended that you update that software and run a full system scan. If your
system has a virus and you can’t get rid of it U.S. Biz Online can remove it and restore any files needed
to get your system up and running.
- System Maintenance and Computer Repair
- You’ve no doubt been in a situation where your Computer “freezes” and
nothing will get it going again so you have to switch the power off. You will notice
that Windows doesn’t like that and runs ScanDisk to check for errors. You’ve probably
found that the system has always recovered fully – but eventually it won’t.
Computer “crashes” are a major cause of data loss and system failure.
Although system failures are part of computing, you can reduce
their frequency by keeping your system running as smoothly
and efficiently as possible. This is done by running maintenance
programs on a regular basis to clear up disk space, help programs
run faster, check for hardware problems, etc.
Contact eicreations.com for further information about this topic.
- Home Networking
- If you own multiple Computers, you have probably thought about how great it
would be if your computers could talk to each other. With your
computers connected, you could:
- Share a single printer between computers
- Share a single Internet connection among all the computers in your home
- Access shared files such as photographs, MP3s, spreadsheets and documents on any computer in the house
- Play games that allow multiple users at different computers
- Send the output of a device like a DVD player or Webcam to your other computer(s).
- Wireless Networking – WiFi is the wireless way to handle networking.
It is also known as 802.11 networking and wireless networking. The big advantage of WiFi is its
simplicity. You can connect computers anywhere in your home or office without the need for wires.
The computers connect to the network using radio signals, and computers can be up to
100 feet or so apart.